6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the history and natural surroundings of Antigua on a private tour from Puerto Quetzal. Upon arrival, your chauffeur is waiting to whisk you away in private transportation. The drive is part of the adventure, as you take in the mountainous landscapes. Explore the UNESCO listed city center independently or hire a private guide to dig deeper into the city’s history. Return to the cruise terminal with time to spare.
- Visit the UNESCO listed city center
- Maximize your time with round trip transportation
- Experience the natural Guatemalan landscape
- Explore independently or hire a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch (available to purchase)
Gratuities 16% recommended based on your satifaction
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once your ship docks in Puerto Quetzal Guatemala you will have access to our Visitors' Center known as Marina Pez Vela, once there you will find our staff visible with a sign ready to get you to your air conditioned bus and leave to Antigua
- Marina Pez vela, Puerto Quetzal.
Departure is 1 hour after the arrival of the cruise ship. This is to give customers enough time to reach the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 adults is required for service to operate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY GUATRIPS 4-20 Friendly Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Antigua on your own from Puerto Quetzal
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntiguaShore Excursions - Central HighlandsPort Transfers - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsShore Excursions - Guatemala CityPort Transfers - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - PanajachelPort Transfers - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelPorts of Call Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)AcatenangoJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)