Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour from Guatemala City to Tikal in one day
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ruins on a time budget without missing a thing
- Guide shares stories behind the massive temples, monuments, and shrines
- All transportation with flight and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the motor lobby of their Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Carry money in local currency. (Quetzales)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tikal Day Tour from Antigua Guatemala · By air .