2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Accommodation in Monterrico; All park entrance fees & project donations
All paddling gear (sea kayaks, paddles, lifejackets, dry bags)
All meals on Day 1 – (picnic lunch and seafood dinner), and Day 2 – (breakfast & lunch)
Tour of Biotopo Reserva Monterrico-Hawaii by a local, bilingual guide
Walking shoes, Sandals, Swimsuit, Towel,
(1) change of clothes + Rainjacket (May thru October)
Personal Toiletries and/or medications
Camera, Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscreen + 2L bottle for water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Purple Mayan Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 108102P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaKayaking - Central HighlandsKayaking - Guatemala CityKayaking - PanajachelCategory
AcatenangoJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)