5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience Antigua’s surrounding areas by motorcycle, scooter, or ATV. This half-day tour takes you to several villages on the outskirts of Antigua, including Ciudad Vieja, Guatemala’s first capital. Visit a textile market and an indigenous village at the foot of the Agua Volcano. Enjoy a short hike, hammock time, and panoramic views from a lookout point over Antigua.
- Motorcycle or ATV provides a unique way to experience Antigua
- Visit a textile market and other attractions off the beaten path
- Helmet and services of local guide included
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off in Antigua
Saved to wishlist!
Use of motorcycle/ATV
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSimoon Rentals & Tours, 60, 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
please let us know if each traveler will be driving their own vehicle or if someone is riding together with another guest or guide
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua ATV Villages Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua ATV Villages Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua ATV Villages Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua ATV Villages Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all 42
See all 42
Product code: 35216P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)