- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful live commentary
- Receive personalized attention from the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
We are located at the 5a calle poniente a few stores from La Bodegona supermarket.
is a 5 star hotel and museum in Antigua Guatemala. It is located in the old Convent of Santo Domingo, which was once one of the largest convents in America. The hotel is known for preserving Baroque architecture from the colonial era and contains several treasures from that era on display.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is not required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY GUATRIPS 4-20 Friendly Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.