4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See the best of Antigua on this customizable private tour. As you make your way down the charming cobblestone streets, visit key sites like churches, the Santa Catalina Arch, and the Jade Museum. You can also check out the Central Market to sample local cuisine and coffee. As you walk, your guide shares information about the rich history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Comprehensive but efficient overview of scenic Antigua
- Completely customizable tour lets you shape the itinerary
- Learn the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Private tour ensures personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Houses or Airbnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caminos del Quetzal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua Sightseeing: Private Walking Tour Culture and History?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Sightseeing: Private Walking Tour Culture and History?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua Sightseeing: Private Walking Tour Culture and History?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Sightseeing: Private Walking Tour Culture and History?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12938P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaWalking Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)