1 day 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
use of a SPA
Services non specified in this program .
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick passengers at Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua Guatemala perfect SPA?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Guatemala perfect SPA?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua Guatemala perfect SPA?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Guatemala perfect SPA?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day SpasSpa ToursAntiguaDay Spas - Central HighlandsDay Spas - Guatemala CityDay Spas - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)AcatenangoPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)