- Stroll the cobblestone streets of this charming UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about Antigua's Spanish colonial history at the ‘Ayuntamiento’ (City Hall Palace) and Palace of the Captain’s General
- Explore Santo Domingo, a one-time monastery and now a 5-star hotel
- Get a taste of Mayan culture during a stop at a jade factory
Departure & Return
Our tour ends at Centro cultural, Centro de convenciones y hotel Santo Domingo
What To Expect
Stop by the ‘Ayuntamiento’ (City Hall Palace) and see the Palace of the Captain’s General. Check out Antigua’s main cathedral, a structure that lies in ruins due to a series of strong earthquakes in the 18th century.
Continue your Antigua visit by learning about the city’s strong Catholic roots. Visit Santo Domingo a one-time monastery that’s been partially converted into a hotel.
Finish your walking trip by stopping at a local jade factory, where you get a quick introduction to the wealth of Mayan culture found in this Central American country. Finish your trip back at Antigua’s main square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GUATRIPS 4-20 Friendly Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff