4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take an ATV ride to three top Antigua area attractions: Earth Lodge, El Cerro de la Cruz, and Cerro San Cristobal for lunch (own expense). Travel with ease through coffee plantations and mountain passes, timing your trip for a memorable ending watching the sunset.
- ATV tour to attractions outside of Antigua
- Easy way to visit three Antigua area attractions in one day
- Save the hassle of walking with your own ATV and helmet
- Enjoy epic sunset views over the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6a Avenida Norte 60B, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had to take a truck to get up to hobbitenango, which I liked sitting in the back of the truck driving straight up the mountain." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelCategory
AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)