8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get your adrenaline pumping with this full-day white-water rafting excursion from Belek and Serik, including lunch. A thrilling choice for first-time rafters, you’ll tackle the rapids of the Koprulu Canyon and careen down an 8.5-mile (14-km) stretch of river, through the scenic surrounds of the Koprucay Canyon National Park.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Instructor and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to any hotels in Antalya Province (Belek,Kemer,Side,Manavgat,Alanya.
Use of helmet and life jacket
DVD and Photos(available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Antalya, Belek, Kemer, Side, Manavgat and Alanya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyoning and Rafting Tours from Kemer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoning and Rafting Tours from Kemer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canyoning and Rafting Tours from Kemer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyoning and Rafting Tours from Kemer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9398P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntalyaExtreme - Turkish RivieraRafting - Turkish RivieraWhite Water Rafting - Turkish RivieraExtreme - KemerRafting - KemerWhite Water Rafting - KemerExtreme - AlanyaRafting - AlanyaWhite Water Rafting - AlanyaCategory