- Full-day tour to St. Nicholas Church, Myra, and Kekova Island, from Antalya
- View the sarcophagus and frescoes in St. Nicholas Church
- View Lycian rock-cut tombs in the ancient Greek village known as Myra, now Demre
- See ruins from the Byzantine era on Kekova Island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up always is outside the hotel, close to security gate / mian gate of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
During the drive, stop for a short break at a viewpoint over the city of Kumluca, known for its tomato farms, and Finike, an ancient sea port.
Arrive in Demre (known as Myra in ancient times) where you see Lycian ruins, including the necropolis carved into the stone cliffs, and a stunning theater. Tour St. Nicholas Church, the church in Demre named for the 4th-century bishop of Myra. The church is known for its colorful frescos, the sarcophagus of St. Nicholas, and three other monuments to the saint.
Have lunch at a local restaurant, then drive about 30 minutes to Ucagiz pier. From there, board a boat for the cruise to Kekova Island. See the ruins of ancient Byzantine buildings, fortresses, theaters, and sarcophagi on the smaller and larger islands, and view a number of amphoras through the glass-bottom boat. If weather permits, take a swim in the clear waters of the gulf.
Afterward, return to the port and end your tour with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff