12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Antique swimming pool is 8.-euro 0-6 is free 7-12 is 2 Lira
Hierapolis Museum entry is 1,30 euro cent
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Antalya PAMUKKALE-225km=3-hour trip
We will take a need break on our way .
We will cruise to Pamukkale.
Only handicrafts workshop is visited.
We will cruise to Pamukkale for lunch.
Departure to visit the ancient city and terraces of Hierapolis and here you will be given 3 hours free time.During this time, our guide is to the ancient sections.
guests are allowed to swim in the terrace and Cleopatra pool.
We will cruise to Antalya for a return trip.
On the way back,a break is given at the textile store, and he can make the shopping he needs.
We will cruise to Antalya.
In the vicinity of korkuteli Last need to break in a facility is a need break.
Arrival to Antalya and the end of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Wolf Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
The Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsAntalya Marina (Kaleici Yat Limani) Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsTermessos Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & Tickets