6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy an interesting and fun-filled day visiting ancient ruins and touring by boat. Even the road journey along the coast to Myra is beautiful, with scenic sea views. Visit churches, tombs, and Roman ruins on land, and then sail out to the amazing sunken city off Kekova Island. Spend some time swimming if you like. This is an ideal day trip for travelers with all kinds of interests.
- Hotel transfers are included
- Lunch will be provided
- Learn from a specialist art historian guide
- Combine sightseeing with relaxing on the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
lara,belek,side,alanya,kumköy,serik,antalya,city Center,old tawn,beldibi kemer,tekirova.
- Antalya Airport, Yeşilköy, Antalya Havaalanı Dış Hatlar Terminali 1, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapadokya seyahat acentası turizm ve otelcilik işlt. ltd.şti.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeCategory
Hadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsThe Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & Tickets