- Electric bike tour of Antalya with a professional guide
- Hop aboard an easy-to-ride electric bike to see top Antalya attractions
- See the Lower Düden Waterfalls, Hadrian’s Gate, and Fluted Minaret
- Cycle through Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi) past wall-stoned, wooden houses, bazaars, and Turkish bathhouses
- Ride along lush clifftop gardens, parks, and beaches and admire spectacular sea views
- Stop for a delicious snack and tea at the pretty yacht marina
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Kuzular Sitesi # 7 B
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Babies under 3 are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY E-Bike Antalya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Better than regular cycling, as you can cover more area with less effort." See review