11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the secrets of one of Anatolia’s oldest civilizations as you explore the ancient Hittite ruins of Yazilikaya and Hattusas. Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide on this private tour as you explore the Hittite capital of Hattusas, visit the Yazilikaya rock shrines and see the remnants of an ancient civilization dating back as early as 3,000 BC. This private tour includes lunch and hotel pick-up.
- Full-day trip to Yazilikaya, home of the Hittite rock sanctuary
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide on this special private tour of the Hittite sites
- Visit the Hittite capital city of Hattusas, famous for its Cuneiform tablets
- See the Lion’s Gate, Kings Gate and Grand Temple in Hattusas
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Hittite Sites?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Hittite Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of the Hittite Sites?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAnkaraBus Tours - GoremeArchaeology Tours - GoremeHistorical Tours - GoremeFull-day Tours - GoremeBus Tours - UrgupArchaeology Tours - UrgupHistorical Tours - UrgupFull-day Tours - UrgupBus Tours - KayseriArchaeology Tours - KayseriHistorical Tours - KayseriFull-day Tours - KayseriCategory