Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
52 Tours & Activities
Tonlé Sap Tours
175 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a taste of local life on an enriching 3-day tour to Battambang, Cambodia’s second largest city, from Siem Reap. Travel through the beautiful Cambodian countryside while receiving an interesting introduction to the culture and history of the region from your expert guide. Discover the agricultural heritage of Puok during a stop at a silk farm; delve into the rural culture of Battambang on a visit to a local school; and marvel at paddy fields and provincial villages as you travel by bamboo train through Cambodia’s verdant landscapes. Experience Cambodian hospitality during two overnight stays at a hotel and enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Siem Reap.
- 3-day tour to Battambang from Siem Reap
- Admire the well preserved French colonial building of Battambang on a guided tour
- Visit a local school to learn more about traditional Cambodian culture
- Ride a bamboo train through landscapes replete with paddy fields and quaint villages
- Receive two overnight stays in a hotel, selected meals and round-trip transportation from Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Siem Reap
2 nights accommodation at Maison Wat Kor Boutique Hotel, Frangipane room (sharing twin/double) with breakfast
3 lunches (1 at hotel,1 at local restaurant and 1 picnic)
Transfer from Sime Reap to Battambang by car
Transfer from Battambang to Siem Reap by boat during the high water period from August to February,
Bottled water during the tour each day
Other tours & services which are not mentioned in the program
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the high water period from August to February, transfer by private boat can be operated from Battambang to Siem Reap. During other months, the water level may be too low that sailing is not possible. We shall provide transfer by car instead
- The Bamboo Train will be temporarily closed approximately 6 months for major renovations from October 2017, an alternative or amended program will be provided on spot.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurants.
- Check-in and check-out times are regulated by each individual hotel and in general (exceptions are available for which we cannot be held accountable), check-in time at hotels are not before 14:00 hrs as check-out times are before 12:00 hrs.
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- Part of this tour includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues. Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavorable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- Boat services between Battambang and Siem Reap will take approximately 6-7 hours from August to February. Dry season journeys (from April up until July), this may take as long as 10 hours, depending on the water levels. If water levels are too low, overland transfers back to Siem Reap are offered including en route visits.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- The Phare Ponleu Selpak School is closed during the weekends and public holidays.
- The circus performances are only on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays during high season and Mondays and Thursdays in the low season.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat?
This activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Days Battambang by Road and Boat.
Product code: 8084P213
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAngkor WatNight Tours - Siem ReapBus Tours - Siem ReapMulti-day Tours - Siem ReapWater Tours - Siem ReapNight Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangWater Tours - BattambangNight Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Phnom Bok Temple (Prasat Phnom Bok)Banteay KdeiKravan Temple (Prasat Kravan)Citadel of Samré (Banteay Samré)Phnom Krom Temple (Prasat Phnom Krom)Neak PeanPre RupRoluos Group (Roluos Temples)Terrace of the Leper KingPreah KhanPreah Ko Temple (Prasat Preah Ko)Phnom BakhengTerrace of the ElephantsSrah Srang BakongRoyal Enclosure (Royal Palace)Ta Keo Temple (Prasat Ta Keo)Ta Som Temple (Prasat Ta Som)Ta ProhmLolei Temple (Prasat Lolei)