Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off is offered in (Greater) Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and surrounding villages such as Haarlem, Zaandam, Amstelveen, Diemen, Muiden, Weesp, Vinkeveen etc.
The exact pick-up time depends on your location and is communicated in the week prior to your experience by WhatsApp, SMS or email. You don't have to do anything.
The drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space in our vehicle for luggage so you can use this experience as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up airport, drop-off hotel).
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- River Cruise Amsterdam Ports & Ocean Cruise Terminal
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam at Elbaweg, Unnamed Road, 1044 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Amsterdam River Cruise Port, De Ruijterkade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Viator / TripAdvisor confirmation is your booking confirmation. You don't have to do anything anymore. In the week prior to your tour you are contacted to finalize the details (pick-up time, address, interests etc) by Whatsapp, SMS or email.
- Pick-up and drop-off is offered anywhere in or north of Amsterdam, or surrounding villages. We are very flexible with pick-up and drop-off.
- Pick-up and drop-off does not have to be the same. There is space for luggage so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up hotel, drop-off airport).
- No need to print out the confirmation / voucher.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Most travelers can participate; you must be able to cycle on a regular bicycle. The route follows quiet bicycle paths.
- Maximum group size is seven travellers including children and infants. There are children's seats for the e-bikes available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participation is on your own risk.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience. All travelers must provide proof of vaccination or of a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours. All our guides have been vaccinated.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Private Tour from Amsterdam to Texel Island.