3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Acclimate yourself to the complex canals and must-see attractions of Amsterdam on a private 3-hour walking tour. The flexible itinerary is completely customized to match your personal interests, so you make the most of your limited time in the city. Possible highlights include the Red Light District, New Church, Old Church, and Royal Palace. Skip-the-line tickets are provided by your guide as needed.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- See the top sights of Amsterdam in just three hours
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- Create a custom itinerary for your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
English-speaking guide (Other langusges upon request)
Admissions to selected museums with Skip-the-line where available
Food & drinks
Evening entertainment (can easily be arranged on request, too)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private walking tour in Amsterdam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private walking tour in Amsterdam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private walking tour in Amsterdam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private walking tour in Amsterdam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamArchitecture Tours - The HagueWalking Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueHalf-day Tours - The HagueArchitecture Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamArchitecture Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtCategory
JordaanMuseum of Bags and PursesDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Pathé Tuschinski TheaterLeiden Square (Leidseplein)BegijnhofBloemenmarktRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Allard Pierson MuseumDapper Market (Dappermarkt) PrinsengrachtMadame Tussauds AmsterdamMadurodamDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)VolendamEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Royal ConcertgebouwDamrakHouse of Bols