- Explore Amsterdam during this small-group bike tour
- Gain insight into the history of this unique, canal-filled city
- See landmarks like the Anne Frank House and Amstelveld
- This tour is limited to 12 travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is only a 3-minute walk away from Leidseplein (easy to reach by tram). We start at the bike shop of our partners of A-Bike Vondelpark next to the entrance of Vondelpark. We hope to meet you there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bike Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This was a great way to see Amsterdam despite the cold and rain - we were equipped with heavy duty rainwear which was very beneficial." See review