Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop with city center.
Entrance Fees of Monuments
English speaking local guide.
Complementary water bottles, per person per bottle.
Any kind of food and beverages untill or unless specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may also pick up guest from city center hotels / fixed point within city center
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Component
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wagah Border Excursion & Amritsar Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wagah Border Excursion & Amritsar Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wagah Border Excursion & Amritsar Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wagah Border Excursion & Amritsar Tour
7 to 8 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmritsarBus Tours - PunjabHistorical Tours - PunjabFull-day Tours - PunjabCategory