7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour Punjab's commercial and cultural center on this private tour of Amritsar's Golden Temple and Wagah Border that includes lunch. You'll see two of this destination's top attractions and learn about Sikh legends and India's early freedom movement. This tour also includes a stop at the Indo-Pak border, where you'll witness the iconic and highly choreographed flag ceremony.
- Private Tour: Golden Temple and Wagah Border with Punjabi Lunch
- See some of Punjab's top attractions
- Witness the flag ceremony at the Indo-Pak border
- Ideal for families and first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Amritsar
Lunch at a local restaurant
Round-trip private transfer
• The Tour will run as per the current prevailing Govt. Policy.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All city center Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress conservatively as we will visit temples
- Original passport / valid photo ID proof such as a license is MANDATORY to be shown for security checking at the Border. Please ensure you have it with you.
- Due to modification construction work from 15 Feb 2020 to 15 April 2020 ,Jallianwala Bagh will be closed for visitors
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTS Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Temple and Wagah Border Private Tour with Punjabi Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Temple and Wagah Border Private Tour with Punjabi Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Temple and Wagah Border Private Tour with Punjabi Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Temple and Wagah Border Private Tour with Punjabi Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I Highly recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Amritsar." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Temple and Wagah Border Private Tour with Punjabi Lunch
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmritsarBus Tours - PunjabHistorical Tours - PunjabFull-day Tours - PunjabCategory