2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Access to hidden lanes and places
Great conversations and interesting stories
Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/Guide who can speak English and Hindi
Hotel Pickup and Drop (if needed can be available at additional charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPartition Museum, Hall Rd, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
Return DetailsGolden Temple Road, Golden Temple Rd, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cultural Walk of Amritsar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 73045P163