3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the history and culture of Amritsar on this guided multi-day excursion. After a convenient airport pickup, enjoy a complimentary hotel transfer and a delicious breakfast before visiting this historic city’s holiest site, the Golden Temple. Honor those killed by British occupying forces at Jallianwala Bagh memorial park and stop by a temple devoted to the Hindu warrior Goddess Durga.
- Experience Amritsar’s beautiful religious architecture on a guided adventure
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- Relax with two nights of complimentary accommodations and breakfast
- Make the most of limited time with convenient airport pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
2 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis
Assistance during arrival and departure
Daily breakfast at hotel
All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
Local english speaking guide at Amritsar
Wagha Border trip
One mineral water bottle per person per day
All currently applicable taxes including GST
Visas Fee (if applicable)
Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
International flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Monument entry fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Amritsar Airport/Railway Station.
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amritsar City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amritsar City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amritsar City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amritsar City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amritsar City Tour
6 hours 9 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmritsarBus Tours - PunjabCity Tours - PunjabMulti-day Tours - PunjabHistorical Tours - PunjabCategory