8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the ancient jewels in Jordan’s crown on this private Mount Nebo, Madaba and Dead Sea day trip from Amman. Explore Amman with your guide and discover top attractions such as the Citadel and the Roman theater. Visit St George’s Church in Madaba and learn of the city’s rich history. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley from the top of Mount Nebo, and admire ancient relics and mosaics in a Franciscan monastery. Then, soak up the sunshine and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s salty waters.
- Private day trip to the Amman citadel, Madaba, Mount Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Look around the ruins of the Amman Citadel and incredible Roman theater
- Visit St George’s Church in Madaba with a local guide and admire its mosaic Holy Land map
- Head to Mount Nebo to visit the Franciscan monastery and soak up views of Jordan Valley
- Relax at a Dead Sea beach and enjoy free time to bob around in the mineral-rich water
- Upgrade to visit a Dead Sea resort with a private beach and superior facilities
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church
Entrance Fees to Madaba Saint George Church, Archaeological Park, Saint John Church
Entrance to the Dead Sea Private Area for the use of the facilities: beach, pool, and changing rooms
Entrance Fees to Dead Sea Spa Hotel to use the hotel facilities; if option selected-spa not included
On board WI-FI
Entrance Fees to Mount Nebo Memorial Church
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Guide) – Recommended
Entrance Fees to the Citadel and Roman Theater
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Tours with Dead visit swim suit is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Rainbow Street Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & Tickets