6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore ancient ruins and top regional attractions in central Jordan with ease on this private half-day tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman. Visit Saint George’s Church in Madaba, home to beautiful Byzantine mosaics depicting the Holy Land and Jordan, besides other mosaics at Madaba’s Archeological Park; as well as visit Saint John Church. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley to Jericho and Jerusalem from Mount Nebo. Explore the ruins of a Byzantine Franciscan Church that once stood on the hilltop, and gain insight into biblical legend for which this ancient corner of the world is famous.
- 4-hour private tour of Madaba and Mt Nebo from Amman
- Visit St George’s Church in Madaba to see the stunning Madaba Mosaic Map
- Admire this intricate 6th-century mosaic map of the ancient Holy Land and Jordan
- See its rich renderings of Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and other famous biblical sites
- Visit Mt Nebo, where the bible says Moses first viewed the Promised Land
- Behold the exquisite Byzantine mosaics uncovered at Mt Nebo’s summit
- Receive personalized attention from your driver and local guides on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church and Mount Nebo
Entrance Fees to Madaba Saint George Church, Archaeological Park, Saint John Church
On board WI-FI
Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church
Entrance Fees to Mount Nebo Memorial Church
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory