- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour applies for clients that enter Jordan thru Queen Alia International Airport individually paying single visa entry 40 JOD approximately 60 USD per person. Clients cannot cross Allenby bridge with free group collective visa
- Jordanian Exit Fees, from all borders: 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person. Israeli Exit Fees from Allenby Bridge 200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person. Direct payment by the client to the local authorities in cash and in local currency subject to change.
- Shuttle Bus at the borders not included.Approximately 10 USD per person per way.
- The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Visits are not allowed during prayer times. The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dress code at the Mosque: Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with scarf. Men should wear normal shirt and trousers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Clients holding Jordan Pass consult the local operator.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff