10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Short on time but want to see two of Jordan's most impressive sights? This one-day tour from Amman to Petra and Wadi Rum may be the answer. Your driver will pick you up bright and early and take you to Petra, where you'll get the chance to explore the ancient ruins before continuing to the desert oasis of Wadi Rum. Once at Wadi Rum, you'll take a jeep tour through the desert, with the option to stop for a traditional Bedouin dinner before returning to Amman.
- Visit Petra and Wadi Rum in just one day
- A local driver/guide will escort you
- Round-trip transportation from Amman is included
- This is a private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours 4x4 tour in Wadi Rum
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
English Speaking Driver (vaccinated)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Any place in Amman/Dead sea or Airport.
Dates: See Availability
- Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Airport Rd., Amman, Jordan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
9/10/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Drive Tribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra & Wadi Rum (1 Day Private tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra & Wadi Rum (1 Day Private tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra & Wadi Rum (1 Day Private tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra & Wadi Rum (1 Day Private tour)
10 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory