9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See some of the world’s most impressive sights on this private, 9-day tour of Jordan, including eight nights of accommodations. Ride a 4x4 through the Wadi Rum desert valley, swim in the Dead Sea, and visit the Ancient Roman ruins in Jerash. Along the way, stop by the ancient Nabataean city of Petra, snorkel in the waters near the port city, Aqaba, and mingle with people in a traditional Bedouin camp.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and assist upon arrival
Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
Transport by leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
Seat in Coach - Small Joined Group Service
8 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked
Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 8 - Breakfast and 8 - Dinner
Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
Private Entrance to the Dead Sea Beach Area
Local English-Speaking Guide:Jerash,Madaba,Mount Nebo,Petra(Spanish & French subject to availability
Free visa exemption service applies:minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality.
Once program is booked, contact the local operator and send your passport copies.
Accommodations: 4-nights Amman, 2-nights Petra, 1-night Wadi Rum, and 1-night Aqaba
Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
Gratuities – recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is available upon clients request
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Night Best of Jordan Tour: Jerash, Petra with Wadi Rum and Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Night Best of Jordan Tour: Jerash, Petra with Wadi Rum and Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Night Best of Jordan Tour: Jerash, Petra with Wadi Rum and Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Night Best of Jordan Tour: Jerash, Petra with Wadi Rum and Aqaba Overnight ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Night Best of Jordan Tour: Jerash, Petra with Wadi Rum and Aqaba Overnight
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Rainbow Street Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & Tickets