- 2-hour Turkish hammam experience including a 15-minute massage in Amman
- Skip a day of sightseeing in order to soothe mind, body, and soul
- Cleanse pores during a steam bath and wash with soothing warm water
- Experience an invigorating body scrub and a relaxing 15-minute massage
- Pickup and drop-off at your Amman accommodation are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival at the bath house, you’ll don nahn (wooden clogs) and pestemal (a traditional, towel-like robe) before entering the steam room to cleanse pores of toxins and impurities.
Following 15 minutes of humidity, recline on a thermal stone bench as warm water is poured over your body, and then allow an attendant to deliver an invigorating soapy scrub to your skin.
Your experience culminates with a 15-minute massage, using rose water and aromatherapy oils, after which you’ll retire to a relaxation room to sip tea and relish feeling serene.
Conclude your experience with drop-off at your Amman accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring swim suit
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff