4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Forget the strains of self-driving and cover Jordan’s main sights with a personal car and driver to make your trip smoother on this 4-day private tour from Amman. Visit Mt. Nebo, Madaba, Petra, and the Dead Sea; overnight at a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp, and in summer, swim in the Red Sea at Aqaba. Three nights’ accommodation, breakfasts, and transport are included, with guides and entry fees at your expense.
- Check off many of Jordan’s key sights on a private 4-day trip from Amman
- Focus on the sites and travel in comfort with a private car and driver
- Visit Petra, the Dead Sea, and Madaba; camp overnight at Wadi Rum, and more
- Three nights’ accommodation included, with guiding and entry fees extra
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C.
2 nights in Amman in 3* hotels with breakfast 1 night in Bedouin camp in Rum + dinner and breakfast
2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water (Bedouin cars)
Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
Local tour guides at the sites
Entry Fees. Travelers are recomended to buy Jordan Pass which covers most of the sites + Visa Fees
Meals and other expensis.
Aqaba city on the Red sea is skipped during winter time due to short day light (Nov to March)
Tips to the driver are expected and highly recommended.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all you from your provided hotel - lobby area / address in Amman city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Group Tour option is not suitable for families with kids - below 12 years - or elderly people.
- For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - this would be possible however for the Private Tour option. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join (These limitations are for the Group Tours Option only )
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Petras is great and you have enough time to go the 900 steps up to the Monastery." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmman4WD Tours - JerusalemSporting Events - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemExtreme - Jerusalem4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemExtreme - Bethlehem4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivCategory
Amman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets