3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of Jordan during this attraction-packed, multi-day tour. Skip the hassle of arranging costly taxi rides and travel comfortably in an air-conditioned, WIFI-equipped vehicle to Petra, the Dead Sea, and the ruins of Jerash, where the baptism of Jesus Christ is believed to have taken place. Only transportation and bottled water are included; upgrade to include local guides or a carriage ride to Petra.
- A multi-day, chauffeured trip through Jordan
- Explore the country’s top attractions in just a few days of sightseeing
- Enjoy seamless, door-to-door transfers in a WIFI-equipped private vehicle
- Arrange local guides for in-depth commentary at each historic location
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer in air-conditioned new vehicle with an English speaking driver.
WI-FI and mineral water on board
Accommodation, entrance fees, guide service.
Meals and beverage not stated.
Tips and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are recommended.
- For Dead Sea don't forget swimwear, flip flops or water sandals.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Tour: Petra, Dead Sea, Jerash, Umm Quais from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Tour: Petra, Dead Sea, Jerash, Umm Quais from Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Tour: Petra, Dead Sea, Jerash, Umm Quais from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Tour: Petra, Dead Sea, Jerash, Umm Quais from Amman?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Tour: Petra, Dead Sea, Jerash, Umm Quais from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory