Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- This trip involves many driving hours between sites.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This trip Doesn't include Hotels, meals, entry fees and local tour guides. Travelers need to arrange for the accomodation on first and second day accordingly ( At Wadi Musa and Wadi Rum)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands