- Private tour of Jordan highlights
- Enjoy the convenience of a personal driver
- See the UNESCO-listed historic sites of Jerash and Petra
- Take in gorgeous scenery at Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea
- Accommodations in Amman and Wadi Rum included
- Private tour from a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided hotel - lobby area address at Amman city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is highly recommended to get Jordan Pass if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan before your arrival, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites, Visit Jordanpass.jo for more details about the program.
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour instead.
- Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea.