- Sail and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea on a cruise
- Snorkel gear, admission tickets, and drinks are included for a seamless experience
- See more marine life with a guide than you would on your own
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to find a meeting point
Departure & Return
Please email your hotel name 24 hours prior to your tour. You will need to coordinate transportation by your hotel to Blue Tang Inn for the start of your tour - located on Sandpiper Street Beachfront in San Pedro Town.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn lobby
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Tang Inn
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms