- Hol Chan Marine Reserve sailboat trip from San Pedro
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Guided snorkeling with provided equipment
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Please check in for your Sirena Azul Tour at the Blue Tang Inn front desk. local phone 501-226-4309. Please notify us by phone or email email@example.com for any changes to your arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn front desk
- If you would like to add Continental Breakfast at Blue Tang Inn prior to the 8:30am morning tour, please pay the front desk directly $7 USD per person prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Tang Inn
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms