2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4941 Larapinta Drive, Hugh NT 0872, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finke River Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Outback Roam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Outback Roam?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryCategory
Kangaroo SanctuaryTnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation ReserveOlive Pink Botanic GardenAlice Springs Desert ParkRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical ReserveSimpsons GapMt. GillenOrmiston GorgeFinke Gorge National ParkMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)Larapinta Trail