- One-way transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Entertaining and informed commentary from your driver/guide
- Stop at the Outback Camel Farm and take an optional Camel Ride (own expense)
- Travel and sightsee in a luxury air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
What To Expect
Along the way, your driver-guide will point out highlights of the desert landscape and share stories from the area’s rich Aboriginal history. Stop to stretch your legs at several points, including the photogenic Atila (Mt Conner) monolith and a roadhouse pub. During a stop at the Outback Camel Farm, learn how these so-called ‘ships of the desert’ were used as the primary means of transportation during the Northern Territory’s early settlement days. You can even opt to ride one if you like (own expense).
The desert journey concludes with drop-off at your Uluru/Ayers Rock accommodation.
6:15am A Good Rest B&B
6:55am Alice in the Territory
6:35am Alice Motor Inn
6:40am Alice on Todd
6:35am Aurora Alice Springs
6:25am Chifley Alice Springs Resort
6:45am Desert Palms Resort
6:35am Desert Rose Inn
6:30am Diplomat Motel
6:50am DoubleTree Hilton Alice Springs
6:30am Elkira Motel
6:55am G’Day Mate Caravan Park
6:20am Haven Backpackers
6:55am Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge
6:55am Heritage Caravan Park
6:40am Ibis Styles Oasis
6:55am Lasseters Casino Hotel
6:55am MacDonnell Ranges Caravan Park
7:00am Pathdorf Bed & Breakfast
6:40am Quest Apartments
6:15am Stuart Caravan Park
6:40am Swagmans Rest Motel
6:35am Todd Tavern
6:40am Toddy’s Resort
6:15am Wintersun Caravan Park
6:15am Vatu Sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alice Springs to Ayers Rock (Uluru) One Way Shuttle.