- Three-day tour from Alice Springs to Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Driving through the vast open spaces of Outback Australia
- Ride a camel (own expense)
- Guided walks at Uluru and Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Learn about the Aboriginal Tjukurpa (Dreaming) and see ancient rock art
- Witnessing the sun set and rise over Uluru
- Guided walk to the rim of Kings Canyon
- Choice of easy or challenging walks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm hotel and pick up times at the time of booking.
What To Expect
Visit the Outback Camel Farm for a chance to ride one of these ‘ships of the desert’ (own expense) and take a guided tour to Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge. Witness the magnificent colors of both sunset and sunrise over sacred Uluru, and learn about Aboriginal history at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre. For a grand finale, take a guided walk to the rim of Kings Canyon and soak in the awe-inspiring views.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Children must share a room with 2 or more adults, and utilize existing bedding
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Passengers requiring special assistance, must provide written notice to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) via Kings Canyon Tour.