4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Caravan parks, motels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum number of travellers expect for a particular date. If there is no minimum number, we may propose another date or pay full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alice Holiday Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West MacDonnell Ranges Half - Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during West MacDonnell Ranges Half - Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West MacDonnell Ranges Half - Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West MacDonnell Ranges Half - Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryCategory
Finke Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & TicketsKangaroo Sanctuary Tours & TicketsLarapinta Trail Tours & TicketsTnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & TicketsOlive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsMt. Gillen Tours & TicketsOrmiston Gorge Tours & TicketsHermannsburg (Ntaria) Tours & TicketsMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Desert Park Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & Tickets