3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the historic landmarks and gastronomic highlights of vibrant Alicante on this 3-hour walking tour. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you explore the mountaintop Santa Bárbara Castle and sip a glass of traditional Sangria (own expense) looking down over the coast. Then, stroll along the scenic Explanada de España, admire architectural gems like Casa Carbonell and visit the striking St. Nicholas of Bari Cathedral.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private 3-hour walking tour
Food and drinks: sangria tasting around 4€ per person
Elevator to the castle, around 6€ per person
Departure & Return
Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya, 1, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10121P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlicanteWalking Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - MurciaHistorical Tours - MurciaHalf-day Tours - MurciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory