6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers Algeria
- Aguemar Airport, Tamanrasset Algeria
- Tiska Airport, 7FP6+M4G, Djanet, Algeria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ouirane Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlgiers4WD Tours - IbizaAir Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaSafaris - IbizaMulti-day Tours - IbizaExtreme - Ibiza4WD Tours - MallorcaAir Tours - MallorcaSporting Events - MallorcaNature and Wildlife - MallorcaSafaris - MallorcaMulti-day Tours - MallorcaExtreme - Mallorca4WD Tours - BenidormAir Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormNature and Wildlife - BenidormSafaris - BenidormMulti-day Tours - BenidormExtreme - BenidormCategory