6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers Algeria
- Aguemar Airport, Tamanrasset Algeria
- Tiska Airport, Djanet, Algeria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ouirane Travel & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tamanrasset & Djanet Sahara of Africa@Ouirane Tours-Algeria?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlgiers4WD Tours - IbizaAir Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaSafaris - IbizaMulti-day Tours - IbizaExtreme - Ibiza4WD Tours - MallorcaAir Tours - MallorcaSporting Events - MallorcaNature and Wildlife - MallorcaSafaris - MallorcaMulti-day Tours - MallorcaExtreme - Mallorca4WD Tours - BenidormAir Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormNature and Wildlife - BenidormSafaris - BenidormMulti-day Tours - BenidormExtreme - BenidormCategory