4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off-road to explore the historic villages and natural wonders of the Algarve on a half-day jeep safari from Albufeira. Along the way, stroll through the orange groves, and sample regional specialties such as Medronho brandy at a local village, then cool off with a swim beneath a waterfall.
- Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari
- Sample Medronho brandy and take a swim beneath a waterfall
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlbufeira, Albufeira, Faro District, Algarve
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup outside Albufeira area may have additional cost.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsafari Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't forget a long sleeve coat if you get cold quickly!" See review
- "Also, the honey and liquor is in some ladies back garden and cannot be advised as a ‘distillery’ as it is far from it!" See review
- "A visit to a small distillery was worth it due to the quality of products to taste and buy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Algarve Countryside and Villages Jeep Safari
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlbufeira4WD Tours - The AlgarveSporting Events - The AlgarveNature and Wildlife - The AlgarveSafaris - The AlgarveExtreme - The AlgarveHalf-day Tours - The Algarve4WD Tours - PortimaoSporting Events - PortimaoNature and Wildlife - PortimaoSafaris - PortimaoExtreme - PortimaoHalf-day Tours - Portimao4WD Tours - FaroSporting Events - FaroNature and Wildlife - FaroSafaris - FaroExtreme - FaroHalf-day Tours - FaroCategory