3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Canada’s fascinating frontier history covers the nefarious activities of bandits and outlaws. At the Fort Macleod Museum and Interpretative Center in Southern Alberta, you’ll learn about the protection and law enforcement activities of the famous Royal Mounted Police—Mounties—as they carved out order in the wild days of the 1800s. The family-friendly museum also includes fur trader and First Nations history.
- Learn about the storied past of the Royal Mounted Police
- Includes history of Canadian fur trading and First Nations
- Family-friendly museum geared toward visitors of all ages
- Tour price includes museum entry fees
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Musical ride can be cancelled due to poor weather
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fort Macleod Historical Association
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Fort Museum of the North West Mounted Police and First Nations Interpretive Centre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Fort Museum of the North West Mounted Police and First Nations Interpretive Centre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAlbertaAttractions & Museums - CalgaryMuseum Tickets & Passes - CalgaryAttractions & Museums - British ColumbiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - British ColumbiaAttractions & Museums - WashingtonMuseum Tickets & Passes - WashingtonCategory
Miette Hot SpringsKicking Horse Mountain ResortMedaltaMt. Norquay Ski ResortAthabasca FallsStudio Bell, home of the National Music CentreJasper SkyTramTakakkaw FallsBow RiverStanley GlacierVictoria GlacierLake Louise Ski ResortCanada's Sports Hall of FameJasper PlanetariumSpiral TunnelsBow FallsCalgary TowerFraser RiverBanff GondolaBow Lake