Explore our promoted experiences
- Foodies learn to make regional Italian cuisine in this Fasano cooking class
- Visit the local market and artisanal shops, with a private guide to lead
- Don't worry about extra costs, with ingredients, meal, and wine included
- Remember your experience with included souvenirs—an apron, and shopping bag
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in a local’s home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.