10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a full-day Land Rover safari with rafting in a tour from Alanya. Ride a 4WD vehicle to start your off-road adventure from Tashayli (Tasagil) to Chardak. When you reach 984 feet (300 meters) above sea level, take a quick photo break. With all equipment, such as life jackets, helmets, and paddles included, you’re free to feel the rush of whitewater rafting 9 miles (14 kilometers) through Koprulu Canyon National Park.
- Two-in-one full-day trip: rafting and Land Rover 4WD safari from Alanya
- All necessary equipment—helmets, life jackets, paddles—and lunch included
- Local guide shares insights that would be hard to discover on your own
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket, paddles
4x4 Jeep ride
White water rafting
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Sport shoes for rafting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel security gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Alanya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Alanya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Alanya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Alanya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Alanya
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlanya4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - AntalyaSporting Events - AntalyaNature and Wildlife - AntalyaSafaris - AntalyaExtreme - AntalyaFull-day Tours - Antalya4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaSafaris - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory