- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Full-day history tour from Alanya with a waterfall visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Alanya, Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Gold City, Utopia World, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Konaklı, Türkler, Avsallar, Incekum, Okurcalar.
What To Expect
The next stop is Kursunlu Waterfalls, where you’ll find the picturesque cascades wrapped in a pine forest. Photograph a historic mill, descend a staircase to the waterfall, and watch for the turtles and trout that can be seen just below the surface of the water. Visit a restaurant for a lunch of salad and fish, chicken, or pide, a kind of Turkish flatbread, then tour the nearby leather and jewelry shop (this is the perfect place to pick up unique souvenirs from the area).
After lunch, continue to the ancient ruins of Side, a sprawling site with well-preserved walls, an agora, or public square, Roman baths, and more. Take in Side's landmarks, from ancient Roman temples to the nymphaeum spring. Following your time at Side, begin the return trip to Alanya, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour includes a visit to leather/jewelry shop
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of Kursunlu Waterfalls, Aspendos, and Ancient Ruins of Side From Alanya.