- Full-day Manavgat waterfall, river cruise, and bazaar tour from Alanya
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Manavgat waterfall
- Cruise around the Manavgat Delta and cool off with a swim at a riverside beach
- Tuck into a Turkish-style buffet lunch on-board
- Soak up the atmosphere and shop for souvenirs at the Manavgat Bazaar
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point always is outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
You’ll have free time to explore the viewpoints, take photos, and enjoy the natural wonder before continuing to Manavgat river pier, where your boat will be waiting for you.
Set sail down the river, soaking up the scenery as you cruise through the delta, then stop to swim or sunbathe at a riverside beach. After a beach break, hop back aboard to re-fuel with a delicious buffet lunch, served on deck. Feast on typical Turkish salads, rice and bulgur dishes, and grilled fish or chicken, and accompany it with a cool beer or glass of wine (own expense; soft drinks and water are also available).
After lunch, cruise back into Manavgat town and spend the rest of the afternoon browsing the stalls at the lively Manavgat Bazaar. Perhaps shop for souvenirs, relax at a local café, sample street food (own expense), or just enjoy the atmosphere of the lively street market, which is one of the biggest along Turkey’s Mediterranean coast.
Back in Alanya, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: During beach break the on-board bar will be closed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Manavgat Waterfalls and Bazaar by Boat.