Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour traditional dance performance, from Alanya
- Watch belly dance and other folk dance performances
- Learn about dance traditions throughout Turkey
- Includes performance, light refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel security gate
What To Expect
The 1001 Nights show takes place twice per week, and offers a close look at the folk traditions of Turkey. Hear a variety of national musical instruments and watch a traditionally costumed dancers perform dances from different parts of Turkey, including the Mediterranean, Aegean, Black Sea, and Anatolia. Among the performances, you'll see a belly dance show, and a traditional wedding ceremony.
Sip provided local soft and alcohol drinks served with seasonal fruit and snacks throughout the evening. When the show finishes at 11:30pm, your driver returns you to your hotel to end the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.