Explore our promoted experiences
- Catch sight of ocean life during this whale watching tour from Husavik
- RIB boat seats up to 12 passengers with plenty of room for good views
- A guide is separate from the boat’s driver so you get their full attention
- Choose from multiple tour times to find what best fits your schedule
Departure & Return
The tour begins in our ticket office at Hafnarstétt, only 50 meters from the famous Húsavík church, where you'll get your boarding pass and further instructions. Please note that we share the office building with North Sailing. The meeting time is no later than 30min before the tour departure!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age limit is 8 years old
- Your tickets will be held at the Takn shop office for collection on the day of the trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Husavik Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands