Departure & Return
Hestasport Activity Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- In case you bring your own riding clothes and boots, they must be disinfected before you arrive. It is prohibited by Icelandic law to bring used riding gear including saddles, bridles, etc. into the country, as well as used leather riding boots, other leather riding wear or riding gloves. Riding clothes, rubber riding boots and any other gear should be machine-washed (min. 40°) or dry-cleaned (chemically cleaned), and disinfected with VirkonS®.
- Please bring your own packed lunch for a picknick during the ride
- Please meet us at our office 20 minutes before the agreed time of departure.
- We reserve the right to alter any itinerary in the guests' best interest and for reasons of safety. This will not reduce the quality of our tours!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hestasport - Riding Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms